Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Morning of My Chronic Pain, But Now I'm All Here

Hello Dear Readers,

To introduce myself, my name is Shauna, and I am writing this Blog to not only share with you my daily challenges in a life of Chronic Pain, but also the ideas that have worked for me in different situations. Maybe some will help you out too.

Facing travel, for instance, may be a 'hassle' to those that don't even think about pain every day; but travel to us Chronic Pain Patients is a scary word. It entails the flare-ups in our pain while we do the packing--bending and lifting, even with 'help', the positions that are asked of us to get ready for a trip are not those in our book under, "Things that don't cause more pain!"

Since this is my first post here in Blogger, I will be setting up my page, etc. The format is new to me so don't be surprised to see something in an odd spot on the page. I have been writing a Blog through Blog Tool Kit, and I find it very hard to put in widgets, counters, fun links....so I'll try that here.

And of course, I wish you all a day of low or no pain!

Shauna :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.