Thursday, March 4, 2010

101 Blog Posts Every New Nurse Should Read

I'm happy to report that 'Shauna's Life In Pain....' blog, has been featured over at NursePractitionerSchools.org, in a wonderful list of blogs that have posts recommended for all new nurses.  The Authors chose my post about the reality of filling monthly meds for pain patients.  She noted that I had the unusual viewpoint of both a nurse and a patient.  The list is extensive and you will find a plethora of reading material, along with 101 new blogs to discover!  Thank you for including me!!  


And as always... Gentle Hugs...<3

5 comments:

  1. Shauna -- I've missed your posts. Hope you're feeling better and glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Professor--

    Great to see you! Wish I could post more...days of pain are quite tough to find a good state of mind for writing....but the book is being attended to you'll be happy to know!
    Gentle Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shauna,

    That's great you made that list!!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jeanne!!!

    Thanks sweetie, that means a lot to me coming from you. <3

    I was over at your blog the other day...I am SO proud of your hard work on, and attention you have received; regarding the Endo Petition!! Good Work Girlfriend!!!

    Gentle Hugs...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making that great list of blogs! I have suffered with chronic back pain for over 10 years -after millions of tests still no answers :(. Really enjoy your site. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.