Monday, January 10, 2011

Tame The Pain Teleconference Today

I am looking forward to a Teleconference this morning given by Medtronic.  I have enclosed the times below.  This teleconference will answer questions related to the treatment of Chronic Pain, and ways to get your life back.  
This is the company that makes the Intrathecal Drug Delivery System that I have been attempting to get authorization for.  I am working with my insurance co. today to get this sped up a bit.  

In today's teleconference, I hope to ask questions regarding the effectiveness of the IDSS from those that have had this procedure and have had good to excellent results.  

I'll check in with you again after the teleconference.   



Thank you for registering for Discover Proven Chronic Pain Treatments - Teleconference. It's an important step towards getting back to a full life.
Your teleconference will take place tomorrow, and will run for about an hour. All Medtronic Tame the Pain teleconferences take place at:
  • Pacific time: 10: 00 am
  • Mountain time: 11: 00 am
  • Central time: 12: 00 pm
  • Eastern time: 1: 00 pm
Common questions
How do I start my teleconference?
  1. Dial (888) 345-2841 a few minutes prior to the start of the teleconference.
  2. Give the operator your confirmation number or the conference name, which is Medtronic Tame the Pain educational conference.
  3. You will be placed on a listen-only mode during the presentation section.
May I ask questions?
You will be placed on a listen-only mode during the presentation section of the call. During the question-and-answer section, you'll be able to ask questions. To do so:
  1. Dial "*1" on your phone.
  2. The operator will ask you for your name, city, and state where you live.
  3. Once the operator introduces you to the group, they can hear your voice.
Please note that the teleconference will be recorded for future broadcasts. If you ask a question, any personal information you share may be included the broadcasts.
Do I have to talk?
No. If you're more comfortable listening, feel free to do so.
What if I miss part of the teleconference?
We'll post a recording of your teleconference online for 30 days. We'll then send you details about how to access it.




Gentle Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.