Sunday, September 24, 2023

A Great Loss

As I return to my blog, I realize the last post I wrote 10 years ago, starts with Dr. Jeffrey Fudin.  It is with a heavy heart that I relate that we have lost Dr. Fudin, B.S., Pharm D., FCCP, FASHP, FFSMB, creator and author of Pain Dr.com.  

Dr. Jeff and the information in his site, made me feel that I was not alone, and I was on the right path regarding my stance on the use of responsible opiate use for chronic pain management.  His superior knowledge on the subject and his ability to convey his deep rooted belief to his blog was unique and drew an audience of pain patients, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, advocates and many more.  I was fortunate to interact with him and a guest author on the subject of Walgreens Good Faith Dispensing Policy.  He had the ability to make me feel like he really heard me, and truly cared about what I was expressing.  His blog is still up and kept current by an impressive team.  I highly encourage you to head over to Pain Dr. and look around.

He will be greatly missed. My deepest condolences to his family. 

Dr. Jeffrey Fudin
October 1958-May 2022   


**Update: It seems that his website is down.**



Gentle Hugs....and a tolerable pain day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.