Saturday, November 8, 2008

Guest Blogger Rosalind Joffe on Nov. 17th!!

I am more than excited to announce that Rosalind Joffe, The Chronic
Illness Coach, and THE resource for Professionals with Chronic Illnesses, will be a Guest Blogger here on Monday, Nov. 17, 2008. A great way to start the week!!


Her "Women, Work, and Autoimmune Disease: Keep Working, Girlfriend" virtual book tour has begun, and she will be a Guest Blogger on other fantastic disability/ hidden illnesses/ pain blogs in the month of November.


Please stop by on Monday, Nov. 17th, and read Rosalind's guest writings on my Blog. I have never had a guest Blogger so I am very happy about her being here!!


Below is Rosalind's information. Her website is full of information, and you can sign up for her wonderful posts. Hope to see you here on the 17th!!


I wish you a low or no pain day....

Shauna


Rosalind Joffe
http://www.cicoach.com
The resource for professionals living with Chronic Illness
Rosalind@cicoach.com
617.969.1930
Visit our blog at http://www.WorkingWithChronicIllness.com



"The Only Constant in Life....is Change."

7 comments:

  1. Shauna, this is the coolest thing. I visited her blog and saw her schedule for her book blogging tour. How interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been awarded the LEMONADE award by The Living With A Chronic Illness blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great!!!

    I tried the guest blogger posts a few times, and really enjoyed having a different writer to mix it up. Sounds like you have an excellent on the way :-)

    Hello from SpeedyCat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shauna! I discovered your blog through doctor shoal's blog. You know that guy. ;)

    Anyway, I'm a nurse with MS. Although I do not suffer from chronic pain, I definitely understand what it is like to live with an "invisible" chronic illness. Lately things have been quite a struggle for, me with some progression in my illness. So, you can bet I will be following your blog to see what helpful tips you have to offer.

    Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences. - Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear KS,

    I thought that Rosalind's Book Tour was a very interesting idea also! She wrote today, Nov. 17th. Sorry for the late answer, I have not been used to moderating comments!!

    As far as the 'Lemonade Award'...WOW!!! Thank you honey!! I will have to chat with you and see how I handle that! I'll be over to your place soon, things have been absolutely NUTS around here!

    Your Kindred Spirit Always,

    With Gentle Hugs,

    Shauna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Eric!!!

    LTNS! I need to make my 'rounds' soon, just plain old have not had the time!! Also as I said to McKay, I am not used to moderating comments so I forget to check that....

    I enjoyed having a guest blogger today, Nov. 17th, and the author, Rosalind Joffe, is an amazing woman, with a Chronic Illness herself, yet takes the heart in her to reach out and help others, especially Professionals that want to Keep Working!!!

    I'll see ya soon in one of your 'lands'....

    Hugs,

    Shauna ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Teresa,

    Thank you for stopping by and enjoying my Blog. Honey, my heart goes out to you for knowing Dr. Shoal. LOL I always try to get as much humor in the lives of those of us with Chronic and Invisible Illnesses....if we don't laugh sometimes at the craziness of it all...well...WE could end up crazy!! (Oops wait, I think I already am.)

    My feeling for you as a fellow Nurse with an Invisible Illness, especially progressive MS, is as if we have always been friends and known each other! Bless you for dealing with it daily. Teresa, are you working, or able to??

    You are always welcome to email me if there are personal things you want to chat about.

    With Gentle Hugs, Lets keep in touch, ok??

    Shauna :-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.